Your dream has come true. Here he is. A little ball of joy plays around.
Ouch! Your pet peed in the wrong place!
Urine stains happen! This can’t be avoided no matter how your pet is trained.
To remove unfavourable spots, use Nature’s Miracle Dog Urine Destroyer.
Nature’s Miracle brand has a wide variety of cleaning products.
It can be difficult to find out which product to use.
Our review will tell you how to use them correctly in the fight against stains and odor.
Nature’s Miracle Dog Urine Destroyer acts hard on strong dog urine and the yellow sticky residue that comes with it.
The bacteria-based formula creates enzymes when it comes in contact with bio-based messes to target urine.
When used as directed it’s safe to apply on:
- hardwood floors,
- concrete, (Amazon reviews are controversial about effectiveness)
- furniture – mattress, couch,
- fabrics (not for all types is suitable).
This disinfectant cleaner is used for:
- stain removal
- odor elimination
Not all unfavorable stains can be found with the naked eye.
We advise you to purchase a UV flashlight to easily find such spots (link to Amazon).
- Apply the product on a hidden area of the surface (whether hardwood floor, carpet, leather, fabrics, mattress, couch, etc.) to check for color durability.
- Wait 1 hour.
- Wipe with cloth.
If the color has changed from the experiment area, we strongly recommend do not use Nature’s Miracle Urine Destroyer on those surfaces.
Do not apply on:
- untreated hardwood
- silk or wool specialty fabrics
Keep in mind that the product must be used in full measure, without dilution.
First of all, use Nature’s Miracle product. Because the chemical composition of other cleaning products can neutralize the effects of Nature’s Miracle Urine Destroyer.
Try to get rid of messes as early as possible while they are still fresh and wet.
Nature’s Miracle natural pet clean up products can be classified by the heaviness of messes you would like to tidy up.
- Stain & Odour Remover
- Urine Destroyer for Dogs
- Advanced Pet Stain & Odour Remover
Consider them in more detail so that you know in what cases they are more effective.
It is used for orderly, day-to-day pet stains and scents.
Perfect for stains and odors inflicted by dogs and other pets.
- other pet messes
You can apply this product to liquidate pet scents in the:
- kennels and carriers,
- other hard surfaces.
- 24 oz
- 32 oz
- It acts by neutralizing scents by surrounding them rather than just temporally camouflaging them
- Eliminate lingering urine odors
- Strongest urine removal product
- Can’t use on untreated hardwood, leather, suede, silk or wool specialty fabrics
- For anybody who is delicate to fragrances, this new formula is inapplicable (see tips below, it can help to you)
This product has more than 1141 reviews on Amazon and a 4.3-star review.
Urine Destroyer (available for dogs and cats) is Nature’s Miracle’s strongest urine removal product.
It is specially developed just for urine blot and smell and it contains urease-producing bacterial spores to beat down urea and uric acid crystals and liquidate protracted urine scent.
It is best to let this product to dry naturally (occasionally taking up to two weeks) and so that the Urine Destroyer can permeate all blurs and odor-causing material.
- Strong urine
- Yellow, sticky residue
You can use this removal product to liquidate pet spots in the:
- fabrics other than leather, silk, suede and wool specialty fabrics
- other hard surfaces.
- 32 oz Pour Bottle
- 64 oz Pour Bottle
- 128 oz Pour Bottle
- Move away sticky leftovers that are fairly often left behind with pet piss
- Despite the smell in the new formula, still doing great with urine spots
- Innoxious for pets and home, when used as directed
- The new formula has a terrible smell. Therefore, who sensitive to fragrances we do not advise. (see tips below, it can help to you)
- Like the previous product, can’t be used on untreated hardwood, leather, silk, suede, and wool specialty fabrics.
This product has more than 2000 reviews on Amazon and a 4-star review.
This is Nature’s Miracle’s strongest pet clear off the product.
- urine odor
- old, constant or hard stains
- deep-set pets confusion
- and perspiration
You can use this removal product to liquidate unfortunate accident in the:
- hard surfaces,
- kennels and kennel yards,
- litter boxes,
- all pet living and sleeping areas.
- 1 Gallon
- 32 oz Spray
- 64 oz Pour Bottle
- 128 oz Gallon Pour
- 170 oz AccuShot power sprayer with extendable wand – read reviews and buy at Amazon.
- It’s for the most serious and persistent spots and scents
- It’s able to delete organic blots and odors that other removers can’t
- Contain enzymatic formula that works to victory finish
- Assured to delete all blurs and scents even urine odors
- Innoxious for birds and small animals also
- Have a strong chemical smell and not recommended for fragrance sensitive peoples
This product has more than 2150 reviews on Amazon and a 4-star review also holds an “Amazon’s Choice” award.
As is known to those who have already used this product, Nature’s Miracle leaves a smell that is difficult to remove. It basically leads to dizziness and other unpleasant sensations.
Who did not use Nature’s Miracle, believe me, it’s worth it. But the smell after use … this smell … the author loses consciousness.
This product smells worse than the stains it fights.
But do not stop reading this article and forget about Nature’s Miracle brand.
In the process of researching the information for this article, we found a way to remove this terrible smell after applying dog urine remover.
Directions for Use
Drench the Stain With Some Water Before Applying Nature’s Miracle
We think that this is nothing complicated.
Spray Nature’s Miracle Onto the Polluted Area
We don’t know whether this is a manufacturer’s whim or technical need, but … you need to thoroughly moisten a dirty place with a product.
For a deeper effect, you need a larger portion. As with other cleaning products.
Wait 5-10 minutes before cleaning
Pay attention to your dog while the cleaning solution is absorbed into the stain.
The larger the stain, the more time is needed. It is highly important!
Dab With A Water and Sponge
You need to try to dilute the smell as much as possible.
Aerosols will remove only the consequences, not the cause of the smell.
And then SpongeBob enters the battle … Oh, sorry. Sponge and water.
Dab, rinse out, dab, rinse out, dab, rinse out. You need to make sure that the smell goes away.
If this does not help, we recommend using scented soap or … oh! no! … vinegar.
Soap also needs to be thoroughly removed, otherwise, the treatment area will start blowing bubbles.
Air it Out or Steam
There are few safety tips for both peoples and dogs:
- Exclude of access of children and pets on treated areas until it completely dry.
- Harmful if ingested. If swallowed: Rinse mouth and drink a glass of water. Call a physician or Poison Control Center.
- Eye contact causes irritation. If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Take off contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then proceed rinsing eye.
1. Can I use Nature’s Miracle urine destroyer to wash clothes in the laundry?
Sure, you can. Urine destroyer can be used in laundry. It is necessary to wait 10-15 minutes to allow the product to soak for a better effect. After washing hang out for natural drying.
2. Does Nature’s Miracle urine destroyer work?
Works great! This is evidenced by thousands of positive reviews on Amazon.
3. Can you use Nature’s Miracle in a carpet cleaner/rug shampooer?
The manufacturer does not recommend the use of a urine destroyer in a carpet cleaner / rug shampooer.
To do this, was developed a special Carpet Shampoo formula for use in carpet cleaner.
Carpet Shampoo pervades deep into carpet fibers & upholstery to delete deep-set blurs.
Important! Use Carpet Shampoo alone or with your steam or carpet cleaner.
4. Can I use this disinfectant cleaner on hardwood floors? How to use this product on the hardwood floors?
Numerous reviews and answers to questions at Amazon indicate a positive result when removing pet contaminants from hardwood floors.
Just try it on a little spot in a hidden or obscure corner of the floor to see how it acts before performing to using it further.
5. Can you use Nature’s Miracle on concrete?
Reviews about the use on concrete are controversial. It helped some, but not others.
Just a word of notice, if you have cheap tile on concrete this product will eliminate the glue.
6. Will Nature’s Miracle for dog work on cat urine?
This stuff does work on cat urine.
7. Is Nature’s Miracle toxic to dogs?
Based on the U.S. Department of Labor document it is better not to allow your pets into the treatment area.
8. What is the active ingredient in Nature’s Miracle?
The ingredients are water, bio-enzymatic odor-locking technology, oxygen boosters, isopropyl alcohol, fragrance.
9. Is there a difference between dog and cat Nature’s Miracle?
It has a higher concentration of enzymes because cat urine is stronger and more powerful than dog urine. You can though use Just For Cats products on dog messes too.
10. What’s the difference between the advanced formula and the original?
The Advanced formula is a stronger formula developed for more severe, or as we call them, scary messes.
The regular Stain & Odor Remover is more soft formula suitable for everyday spots & odors that you’re able to take fairly quickly.
The Urine Destroyer keeps bacteria that concretely aim urine.
11. Where can I buy this product?
You can buy it in next online shops:
- Home Depot
Click here to see the video.
Despite this terrible smell, Nature’s Miracle dog urine destroyer performs its function perfectly!
Write in the comments below if this method helped you.
How about you?
Have you used Nature’s Miracle before?
Do you use another product that may be better?
I heard Rocco & Roxie Stain and Odor Eliminator is pretty amazing!